Date and Time?
August 28, 2020 from 10AM-1PM PST
Where is it taking place?
• Squamish, BC Grand Wall Boulder Area
Where do we meet?
• All volunteers will meet at the Chief parking lot for a briefing by the large grass area (to the left of the roundabout)
What do I need to bring?
• Please bring your own garbage bag and gloves. SAS will have extra garbage bags onsite if needed
• Please also bring water, sunscreen, a hat and any light snacks you might need for the afternoon
• If you have a bouldering guidebook, please bring it! It will be useful when navigating around the boulders
• Volunteers will be split up into small groups of 2-3 people. Each group will be assigned to a specific area to ensure social distancing practices are being followed